OnApp transforms your IT infrastructure into a fast, intuitive and highly automated cloud environment where workloads can be deployed, managed, scaled and migrated across servers, clusters and multiple private and third party clouds.
OnApp makes private cloud easy
Agile IT for SMBs and enterprises
Request a call now!
OnApp Enterprise Cloud is available from Intel Technology Providers. Fill out the form to request more information.
There’s a new way to bring cloud efficiency and flexibility to your datacenter. OnApp is a complete solution for on-premises private cloud. Built on Intel Data Center Blocks hardware, and available as a turnkey appliance, OnApp makes private cloud easier to deploy, easier to use and more cost-effective than ever before.
Ready-to-run private cloud
Bring cloud agility to your datacenter, with secure self-service & total control across one or more locations.
Improve infrastructure ROI
With one view of your IT estate, you can optimize utilization and cost, and run workloads where they work best.
Simplify IT management
Manage compute, storage, networking & multiple clouds in one highly automated environment – and one UI.
A truly turnkey solution
One platform, one appliance: a turnkey enterprise cloud solution at as little as a third of the cost.
Available now from Intel Technology Providers.
Fill out the form, and your nearest Intel partner will get back to you as soon as possible:
Unified management, not just unified hardware.
With OnApp, you can manage all of your IT through a single pane of glass: orchestration, management, scaling, backups, DR, RBAC, governance, metering, chargeback and provisioning – for VMs, containers, apps and bare metal – across multiple sites, in one UI.
Private cloud automation
Reduce IT management costs with automated deployment and management of applications, containers and bare metal servers through an intuitive self-service portal.
GET THE DATASHEET »
OnApp software-defined storage is uniquely flexible, with storage tiers, fine control of performance and resilience at the application level, and asymmetric scalability.
GET THE DATASHEET »
Single pane of glass
Manage multiple datacenters and clouds through a single pane of glass, and run workloads in locations that meet your cost, performance and compliance requirements.
Delivered as a ready-to-run cloud appliance, OnApp simplifies IT procurement and management, costs as little as a third of other solutions, and scales from four to hundreds of nodes in a cluster.
Our cloud appliance combines Intel hardware with OnApp’s industry-leading private/hybrid cloud software platform – a complete solution for building private clouds, managing private and public cloud infrastructure, and automating the way IT resources are accessed and consumed by users and departments.
OnApp handles all private cloud deployment, management and provisioning:
- Multi-cloud/multi-hypervisor: Xen, KVM and VMware, with seamless AWS connectivity
- Multi-OS/multi-app: huge library of Windows & Linux templates & applications
- Advanced user management: secure RBAC for multiple departments or tenants
- Software-defined storage: built in as standard
- Backup & DR: built in as standard
- Whitelabel: fully rebrandable UI
- Enterprise-grade security: multi-layered security model, single sign-on, anti-spoofing/sniffing firewalls, whitelisting and 2FA
Our private cloud solution is based on Intel® Bobcat Peak server architecture (SKU: LTP2224R4503086, MM# 958741) – fully tested and certified for OnApp, and delivered as a ready-to-run turnkey appliance.
Intel® Server Chassis H2224
Intel® Server Board S2600TP
Unlike other HCI/private cloud solutions, your OnApp private cloud is completely self-contained – there are no dependencies on other virtualization products:
- Turnkey deployment – production ready in less than a day
- Complete hardware stack – included
- Complete virtualization stack – included
- Complete software-defined storage system – included
- Complete private cloud management – included
- Hybrid cloud connectivity – included
- Real-time remote replication ability – included
- Fixed cost licensing – as little as a third of other solutions
- Months of professional services work – not required!
Request a call now!