Appendix C to Schedule 4 MarketplaceSelf-Billing v1.0
You wish to supply certain services to us under the Agreement for which you and we wish to self-bill. Self-billing is a process where, for the convenience of you and us, we issue invoices on your behalf for the services you sell to us. The process may have certain VAT or similar sales tax implications for you.
IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
1. As self-biller, we shall:
a. issue self-billed invoices for all supplies made to us by you until the expiry of the Agreement (“Expiry”) showing your name, address and, where VAT is applicable, your VAT registration number, together with all the other details which constitute a full VAT invoice;
b. send self-billed invoices to you;
c. amend the-self billing agreement in the event your VAT registration number changes;
2. You shall:
a. accept invoices raised by us on your behalf until Expiry;
b. not raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this SBA;
c. where VAT is applicable, notify us immediately if you
i. change your VAT registration number;
ii. cease to be VAT registered; or
iii. sell your business, or part of your business;
d. notify us within 90 days of any dispute in relation to the self-bill invoice failing which it shall be deemed irrevocably accepted;
e. be liable for all costs, claims, damages and expenses incurred by us directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with your breach of this clause 2 and/or clause 3 below.
3. Where you have told us that you are VAT registered you warrant and undertake that you are VAT registered.
4. You agree that all self-billed invoices shall be inclusive of any VAT or other applicable sales taxes.
5. We may outsource the self-billing process to a third party in our discretion and we shall inform you if we do so.
6. Despite any other provision of the Agreement, either of us may disclose this SBA to any tax authority having power to require its disclosure.