The OnApp On Demand managed service gives you access to your own fully isolated OnApp cloud, deployed on best-of-breed cloud infrastructure from providers including AWS, Hyve and Micfo.
OnApp On Demand has straightforward consumption-based pricing with a minimum commitment of one month, and an industry-leading five-nines SLA.
In terms of cloud functionality, the only difference between On Demand and an OnApp cloud deployed on your own hardware, is that we manage the infrastructure on your behalf. As a result, a number of administration settings and permissions relating to core cloud orchestration are not available to you directly – they are controlled by our On Demand team as part of the managed service.
Support and SLAs
OnApp On Demand takes the hassle out of running your own cloud infrastructure. We take care of the your cloud infrastructure, including hardware, network, power, and OnApp Cloud software.
- 100% network & power uptime, excluding scheduled maintenance
- 99.999% cloud availability, excluding scheduled maintenance
- Deployment: up to 72 hours
- Hardware replacement: up to 6 hours
- 24/7 support coverage
- Maximum 60 minute ticket response time
- Maximum 24 hour resolution time
- NOC logs all outages: helpdesk verifies and handles SLA credits where applicable
What we do not guarantee
We take care of your cloud infrastructure, but it’s your cloud service – you support your customers as they consume and use your cloud. As a result, there are a few things we do not include in our support and SLA:
- Applications installed on the virtual machine
- VM level security
- Application level security
In the unlikely event that we fail to meet our service level agreement, you can request a credit on your next monthly invoice through the On Demand helpdesk.
- We will verify the request and apply SLA credits where applicable
- Credits must be requested within 30 days
- Total credits cannot be more than the next invoice billing amount
Locations & providers
We can build your On Demand cloud at more than 70 locations across six continents, using high specification hardware certified for OnApp clouds.
Infrastructure providers for OnApp OnDemand include Micfo, Hyve and AWS. We’ll work with you to agree the optimal choice of provider, location and hardware specification for your cloud, and help you customize the infrastructure available to suit the typical workloads your clients will run.